Organs, Bones, & Fat 101 - In Calgary January 13, 2019
My next workshop is located in Calgary on January 13, 2019 Highlights will include:
- Organs 101: How to cook liver, kidney, heart and tongue so even your kids will love it
- Bone Broth 101: Directions to make your own gelatinous chicken, beef, pork and fish broth to add to soups, gravies, and sauces
- Animal Fats 101: Preparing, cooking and baking with lard, tallow, poultry and fowl fat
- The history of why these superfoods fell from grace and the science behind their resurgence
- 11 Diet principles based on Weston A. Prices observations of traditional diet patterns from around the world
- Free samples of Takota’s favourite dishes that include organs, bone broth, and animal fats
- Free PDF of Takota’s favourite recipes to take back to your kitchen
This workshop is sold out. Sign up for our newsletter for updates or contact us to host in your area.
THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED BY THE LIGHT CELLAR IN CALGARY ALBERTA
Nutrient-dense organs, bones, and animal fats were the foundation foods of your ancestors, not to mention every healthy traditional culture that has ever existed. Their absence from our modern diet, and the imitation foods that replaced them, is one of the leading factors in the chronic disease pandemic that is now responsible for 60% of deaths globally. Join ex-vegan Takota Coen from Coen Farm to learn simple, delicious, affordable, and ethical ways you can build these healing superfoods back into your diet.