225 260 CA$225.00 - CA$260.00
- Hand made in Canada from recycled material
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping anywhere in Canada
- This multipurpose Japanese designed hand tool who's name means "Digging Digging" can saw, cut, dig, weed and preform pretty much any task required around the yard or in the garden.
- Hand forged from reclaimed automotive coil spring and finished with a paracord wrapped handle.
- the blades are oil quenched and tempered to make for a very durable, sharp and tough hand tool. The edges are single bevel, and one edge is serrated to ease cutting of woodier materials.
- The paracord material is brightly coloured and and reflective to help you avoid losing it n the garden or food forest.
- The overall length is approximately 14″, and the blade is roughly 8″ of that length, enabling deep digging when necessary.
- A hole is forged at the end of the handle for ease of storage; simply hang it up in your shed or garage.
- The optional hard wood scabbard will keep your hori hori safe and at hand when working in your garden. It’s made from white oak, a material known for its weather resistance. Moisture escapes wooden scabbards and so the knife contained within is less likely to rust.