95 130 CA$95.00 - CA$130.00
- Hand made in Canada from recycled material
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping anywhere in Canada
- The hoe can be used to dig in a brand new garden bed into lawn and easily maintains an existing garden
- Forged from high carbon steel, the sharpened point and blade hold their edge very well despite the constant use in soil, which is well known to dull tools quickly
- The blade is made from reclaimed material like lawn mower blades or truck leaf springs which are hardened, tempered and sharpened by hand
- The blade angle is adjustable by removing the mounting bolts that hold it to the handle
- Blade dimensions: 6 1/2″ long, sharpened; point 1 1/2″, sharpened; haft 9″ tall; attached to handle with two 5/16″ bolts; adjustable angle on blade
- Handle dimensions: length is variable but typically around 4′. If you provide me your height at the shoulder, I can make the handle fit you perfectly.
- To save on shipping costs this broad fork is designed to fit standard tool handles available at any local hardware store, or scavenge your own handle from a sapling or tree branch.