Kama (Japanese sickle)
- Hand made in Canada from recycled material
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping anywhere in Canada
- Perfect for, harvesting herbs, "chop and drop" style mulching in the food forest, or delicate selective weeding in the garden
- The blade is hand forged from reclaimed carbon steel, hardened in oil, and finally tempered in an oven. The results is a blade that’s sharp, durable yet easy to sharpen.
- A steel ferrule adds durability, and the tang is pinned to the handle. The handle itself is made from re-purposed wooden handles. The longer handle allows for ease of cutting vegetation close to the ground without having to bend over as much.
- The tool can be taken completely apart for repair by simply removing the pin.
- Total length: 17.5″
- Blade dimensions: 4″ curved, knife beveled, 1/8″ thick at tang
- Handle length: 14″