215 310 CA$215.00 - CA$310.00
- Hand made in Canada from recycled material
- Lifetime warranty
- Free shipping anywhere in Canada
About this broad fork
- Perfect for breaking up hard pan, no-till gardening and aerating soil.
- Built from salvaged steel tubing and tines formed from vehicle coil springs, the broad fork is built for heavy duty use
- The 29 inch broad fork is an excellent choice for market gardeners or urban farmers looking to turn up lots of soil quickly at the standard 30" bed width.
- The 24" broad fork is better suited for hobby gardeners.
- The handle sockets and crossbar are thick-walled steel tubing that won’t warp or bend.
- The 11.5 inch tines are made from high carbon steel that is heat treated and tempered to keep its edges for much longer than mild steel.
- To save on shipping costs this broad fork is designed to fit standard tool handles available at any local hardware store.